Healing foot soaks are here in Portsmouth. Immersing your feet in a tub of warm water is a nice way to relax after a long day. A foot soak soothes your muscles and relieves aches and pains from standing for hours, walking, or running. A healing foot soak will also reduce swelling.
Essential Oil Soaks
There are several ways to use essential oils at home, including adding a few drops to your soak. Here are some popular choices, which you can use individually or combine together for your healing foot treatment:
- Cedarwood oil is an antiseptic and anti-fungal, making it a good choice if you suffer from Athlete’s Foot.
- Juniper berry oil alleviates muscle aches, including those caused by arthritis.
- Lavender oil is a favorite for relaxation. It’s also a natural pain reliever—optimal for sore muscles and joints.
- Rosemary oil helps soothe tired muscles and has antiseptic properties.
- Wintergreen oil is considered nature’s aspirin. It helps with pain and swelling
At Portsmouth Spa we offer three unique healing foot soaks that have wonderful scents and healing essential oils. We also have therapists on staff to help you relax with an amazing therapeutic lower leg and foot massage. If you’re a runner, walker, or just experience pain in your feet this would be a nice service to add to your wellness program or just a nice relaxing day at the spa.